Friday, October 2, 2009

Handmade ♥'s Hemp: Earring Edition

Recently, I have been obsessed with handmade earrings. From simply elegant to extremely exuberant, when searching for these little handmade treasures, you will find everything in between. So on this lovely Friday, I bring you some of my favorite handmade hemp earrings. Enjoy! ♥

Yellow Submarine hemp earrings

blue squircle and organic hemp earrings


Know of any good places to buy handmade hemp earrings? Have a pair you absolutely adore? I LOVE your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice sets of earrings! Makes me want to go turn my little lake stones that are too small for necklaces into sets of earrings! Nice to see Florigander up there, she's from my hometown! I also really love the earrings she made. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. How will vegan CBD Gummies make a person feel?

    ReplyDelete